Where do you even begin when deciding how to choose a wedding venue? After all, it is one of the first and most crucial steps in wedding planning. Because the wedding venue sets the tone for the entire event and secures the date. To do so, it is critical to finalize it before moving on to other details.
The earlier you begin looking at wedding venues, the better. This will help increase your chances of finding one that meets your requirements. Getting started early also allows you to view a variety of wedding venues. This gives you a better sense of what you’re looking for and what’s important to you.
But, what exactly should you remember when looking for a wedding venue in Punjab? Are there things you need to keep a check on?
Well, let’s get down to that!
Best Wedding Venues in Jalandhar: Things You Need To Remember
When determining how to choose a wedding venue, a variety of factors must be considered. These include the venue’s size, location, parking availability, bathroom options, and much more! Finding the best wedding venue in Jalandhar Cant can be a difficult process. That’s why we’ve put together some tips on what to look for when choosing the perfect wedding venue in Jalandhar.
So, let’s get started!
1. Budget of the Wedding Venue: Nothing is more disappointing than finding what appears to be your dream venue only to discover that it is not. For some or many reasons it just does not fit within your wedding budget. We’ve created a handy guide on how to create a wedding budget to help you get started. Pre-plan how much you want to spend on your wedding. And also how much of that should be allocated to the venue specifically.
Don’t forget to factor in the overall cost of the wedding halls in Jalandhar. Some venues may include some important event services in their overall price quote. Whereas others may charge an additional fee for the same services. If you have to rent tables, chairs, a dancefloor, lighting, and other important day-of elements, the costs can quickly add up. Your budget is usually the most important consideration when deciding on the best wedding venue in Punjab for you. Off-season or Sunday weddings can sometimes be more affordable. But some other times these can be a bit more expensive.
Whatever your needs are ensure that you opt for only the best, most affordable, and most luxurious wedding venue. To ease this, you can check out Jalandhar’s renowned wedding venue – the hotel Cabana.
2. Know the Availability: If you’re set on a specific date for your wedding, start looking at venues earlier. This will increase your chances of finding venues that are still available and budget-friendly. Plan ahead of time even if your date is flexible. This will let you have more options because you can choose your date based on the availability of the top venue.
3. Know Your Wedding Theme: The wedding venue sets the tone for the entire event and reception as well. That’s why you should choose a location with a general theme in mind. If you want a rich theme, you probably want to have your wedding at a luxury hotel.
If you’re planning a black-tie event, a barn probably isn’t the best option. In order to achieve a cohesive aesthetic, you should consider how all of the elements of your wedding will fit together. From your wedding venue to decorations and menu selections. Think a little differently for your special day.
4. What’s the Wedding Hall Capacity? : When selecting a venue, you should have a rough idea of how many people you will invite to your wedding. This will ensure that you select a venue that is the right size for your guest list. A large venue combined with a small guest list can make the space appear empty. On the other hand, you don’t want to cram 250 guests into a venue that can only hold 250 people. Your guests may run into each other at the dinner tables and on the dance floor.
Knowing how many people will likely attend your celebration is also important This helps in determining how tables will be arranged and how to best configure your available space. This will make your wedding place look more inviting and aesthetic. Looking for the best wedding places in Jalandhar? Contact us!
5. Indoor vs Outdoor: When it comes to weather, it’s best to hope for the best while bracing for the worst! Because the weather can be unpredictable. Therefore, it’s worth asking if there are covered or indoor options in the event of bad weather. If the venue has both indoor and outdoor options, you can always have a simple plan B. Just make sure you like the backup indoor option as well, because you may end up needing to use it.
Remember that some primarily outdoor options have large tents with sides that can keep the rain out. All you have to do is ask. If you are planning an indoor vs. outdoor wedding in the winter or early spring, keep this indoor vs. outdoor consideration in mind. You might also want to look at historical temperatures for your date and location to see how to choose the best wedding venue.
6. Ambience and Overall Accommodations: In addition to ensuring that the venue meets your needs and desires, consider the venue’s overall location. Consider how close it is to a popular airport, nearby accommodations and whether the area feels safe. For example, if you choose a remote castle or barn in the countryside, guests may struggle to find nearby lodging. If you’re having a wedding in a city, such as at a museum, consider the safety.
7. Privacy is a Must: When looking for a wedding venue, ensure you find one that is personal and private enough for you. On occasion, a venue will host multiple events or weddings on the same day. In this case, know how much space you’ll have to yourself.. For an additional fee, some venues will allow you to book the entire space.
8. Notice the Vibe From the Site Visit?: Try to get a sense of the overall vibe of the venue while you’re there. Ask lots of questions and see if the venue appears to be accommodating. Consider whether they have very strict rules or appear to charge for every extra add-on.
Also, try to assess your interaction with the venue coordinator. You want to feel at ease and have an easy time communicating with them. After all, you or your wedding planner will be in contact with them frequently about wedding details.
9. Consider Accessibility: When looking for a venue, keep in mind the needs of all your guests. Check and inquire about the accessibility of the facilities. If any grandparents are present, you should make it as simple as possible for them to have a good time. Consider these elements early in the planning process to ensure that your wedding is as inclusive as possible!
10. Take Note of Parking Options: It’s especially important to check whether there are good parking options. Also, check how easy it is to get a cab or rideshare to your wedding location. Inquire about the number of parking spaces available and whether guests will be required to pay for parking. If there aren’t many parking options, consider hiring a bus or shuttle to transport people to and from the venue. Just make sure to factor this into your wedding budget!
Looking for some amazing wedding packages in Jalandhar? Contact us!
11. What Are The Vendor Options? : Some venues allow you to bring your own vendors, while others require you to use their florist, band, and so on. If you prefer to select your own vendors, make sure to choose a venue that allows for this.
12. Any Curfew Or Noise Restraints?: Some venues have strict rules about when you must be quiet or how loud you can be. Make sure to inquire about any noise restrictions. Outdoor venues, in particular, may impose quiet hours after a certain time in order to respect neighbors.
13. Back-up Plan: In other words, does your venue have one in case of an emergency? If a planner isn’t handling this for you, you’ll want to confirm a cancellation policy beforehand. Especially, if you’re getting married in a location prone to natural disasters such as hurricanes, wildfires, or blizzards. It’s much less severe, but you should still confirm a venue’s ability to execute a rain plan successfully.
All in all, when you are looking for the best wedding venue in Jalandhar Punjab ensure that you check these pointers. This will make your wedding affordable and smooth the whole process for a better experience.
Got some queries? Feel free to contact us anytime